《马达加斯加的企鹅》电影版的英语剧本

2025-05-21 08:18:26
推荐回答(2个)
回答1:

几年前
在南极洲
Antarctica.
生物极难生存
An inhospitable wasteland.
但即使在这地球最严寒的一端
But even here, on the Earth's frozen bottom,
仍有生命存在
we find life.
且不是平凡的生命
And not just any life.
而是企鹅
Penguins.
它们欢乐嬉戏 蹒跚而行
Joyous, frolicking, waddling,
可爱极了
cute and cuddly life.
看 它们毛茸茸的肚子前后相碰
Look at them tumbling onto their chubby bum-bums.
谁会想到这些活泼雪白的家伙
Who could take these frisky little snow clowns...
等等 有人知道我们要去哪么
Seriously? Does anyone even know where we're marching to?
-有什么关系呢 -我从不问东问西的
-Who cares? -I question nothing.
-我也是 -我也是
-Me, too. -Me, too.
好吧 那我们就飞到最前面去
Well, fine! We'll just fly
看看我们到底要去哪里
to the front of the line and see for ourselves.
科沃斯基 瑞哥 开启空中探险模式
Kowalski! Rico! Engage aerial surveillance.
走吧 来啊 快点
Here we go! Doing it! Come on!
老大 我们好像不能飞
Skipper, we appear to be flightless.
那这是用来干什么的
Well, what's the point of these?
哇 我喜欢 可以当做我们的招牌动作
Whoa! I like it! Hey, this could be our thing!
叫什么呢 就叫击掌好了
What are we gonna call it? Let's call it the... "High one."
嘿 你们看见了么 那个蛋滚走了 谁去把它找回来
Hey! Anybody see that? That's an egg! Is someone gonna go get it?
-我们不能那么做 -为什么
-We can't do that. -Why not?
外面的世界很危险的 我们只是企鹅
Well, it's a dangerous world out there, and we're just penguins.
负责可爱就好
You know, nothing but cute and cuddly.
要不然为什么
Yeah. Why do you think
总有人在拍我们
there are always documentary crews filming us?
安啦 孩子们
Well, sorry, kid. You know,
我们每年都会遗失一些没出生的宝宝 自然规则而已
we lose a few eggs every year. It's just nature.
好吧 自然规律 说得好像有道理
Oh, right, nature. I guess that makes sense, but...
但是
something...
骨子里总有一些声音告诉我
something deep down in my
这一点也不合常理
gut tells me that it makes no sense at all.
我决定了 我要反对自然规律
You know what? I reject nature!
谁要和我一起
Who's with me?!
那是艘废弃的船 没有人能活着从那里走出来
The old ship. No one's ever returned from there alive.
怎么会 下面就有一只鸟 看起来很悠闲
Relax, Kowalski. There's a bird down there now. Look, he's fine.
豹斑海豹 大自然的毒蛇
Leopard seals... nature's snakes.
大自然的毒蛇不是蛇么
Aren't snakes nature's snakes?
我怎么会知道 我天天住在这冻原里
How should I know? I live on the flipping frozen tundra.
它们要吃那个蛋 快想办法让我下去 快
They're going for the egg! Give me a way down

回答2:

英文剧本没找到,提供本片的英文台词(西班牙文转换而来,非完美版本),见附件。

如果看不到附件,请用电脑访问。网盘附件,20天有效。